Should we need to amend this policy, we will update this webpage.
This policy is effective from January 2021.
The data we collect
Information you provide to us voluntarily
- We aim to minimise the information you need to give us in the course of any transaction and we do not ask you to register or create an online account.
- We do need to ask you for sufficient contact information as may be necessary so we can contact you in regard to your enquiry.
Information we collect through your use of our website
- We aim to minimise the information collected by way of cookies and other technologies regarding the hardware and software your device/computer uses to access our website. The information collected may include the following:
◦ IP address of device you are using;
◦ The browser you are using;
◦ The device type and operating system;
◦ The referring website address (if any);
◦ The time and date of access
◦ Your approximate location e.g. Cork.
What we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand how you and others are using our website and to provide you and others with a better experience on our website.
In particular for the following reasons:
- To assist us in dealing with your enquiry – it is necessary for us to use your personal information so we can respond to your enquiry.
- Internal record keeping
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed above.
If your enquiry leads to an order we will then need to retain your information so that we can process your order, generate an invoice and we are legally obliged to keep a business record of the work done.
We also store the computer files used to design and print your item(s) so that you can re-order more easily in future.
Please note if you ask us to stop processing your information for any reason we may need to retain some of it for legal reasons.
Protecting your security online
When you make an enquiry on our website we ask you for certain information such as your name and email address so that we can contact you and respond to your enquiry.
When you make a payment on our website, we also ask you for your phone number so we can quickly contact you if there is any query or issue with your payment.
Your credit/debit card details are processed securely by Stripe and we do not see this information at any time.
Any information you provide us while on our website is fully encrypted through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is enabled on our website by default. When you are on a secure website the address in your browser will begin with https://
How we keep your data secure
We are committed to ensuring any information you give to us is kept safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access to this information or disclosure of it, we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to protect any information we collect.
Other Information we collect from you
When you contact us by email we will collect your email address and may also collect other information you provide us with in that email (such as your name and phone number).
When you make an enquiry or payment online, in order for us to process your request (and verify it if necessary), we ask you for the minimum amount of information necessary which may include your name, phone number, email address.
If you do not fill out the mandatory information required then you will not be able to submit the form.
When you place an order or request that we send you our brochure, we need you to provide us with your postal address so we can send you the item(s) you have requested.
When you contact us by phone, we may collect your phone number and any other information that your provide during the call. This information is collected in order for us to process your request or enquiry. We do not record phone calls as a matter of course.
When you send us something through the post we collect any information that you send. This allows us to process your request or enquiry.
Your rights regarding the information we hold
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we may hold about you:
- If you ask us, we will confirm if we are processing your personal information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that information.
- If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have this rectified.
- You also have the right, in certain circumstances to ask us to delete or remove the personal information we have stored for you. For example if we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (where applicable). This right may be restricted where we are legally obligated to retain some information.
Restriction of Processing
- You can ask us to stop the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances such as if you wish to challenge the accuracy of the data we have stored or have an objection to us continuing to process it. However this does not stop us from storing the information where legally required.
- You can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so, unless we can demonstrate justifiable grounds (legal requirement or otherwise) for this processing.
- If we rely on your consent (or explicit consent) as our legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we’ve handled your personal information, you can report it to the Data Protection Commission www.dataprotection.ie
Like most websites our website uses “cookies” to ensure that we can offer the best service to our customers. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or device, they transfer information from our website back to us, which means, for example, that we can see which pages or products are most popular.
There are a some different types of cookies and each does slightly different things:
Website functionality cookies
These allow you to browse the website and use all the available functions such as the cart, checkout and payment pages.
Website analysis cookies
These are used to assist us in measuring how people are using our site. This anonymous data collected is crucial for us to improve our website and its usability.
Customer preference cookies
These support our website’s ability to know your approximate location and provide you with relevant content where applicable. By using this data we can ensure that your online experience with us is as straightforward as possible.
Links to other websites